OT: Invoice sites in English

Geoff Shang geoff at QuiteLikely.com
Thu Jan 15 01:12:53 IST 2015

Hi,

Please forgive the offtopic post, but I figure someone here would know.

I was recently told by my new accountant that I need to provide invoices ina
form the Israeli government will approve, and not as text files as I've been
doing so far (hey I'm a traditionalist).

They pointed me to iCount.co.il and greenInvoice.co.il.  Unfortunately both of
these sites are in Hebrew, and while GreenInvoice at least will allow me to
produce invoices in English, the UI isn't and my Hebrew isn't good enough to
use it.

So I wondered if anyone else knew of somewhere that fits the Israeli
government's requirements whilst having an English UI.

Please feel free to reply off-list.

Cheers,
Geoff.