OT: ISP throttling

geoffrey mendelson geoffreymendelson at gmail.com
Fri Jan 30 10:48:50 IST 2015

On 1/30/2015 10:37 AM, E.S. Rosenberg wrote:
> All networks throttle, the only question is do they do it well enough
> that you don't notice or not....
> I have friends who had throttling removed after complaining (they were
> put on 'gamer' plans).

My kids are on netvision (now cellcom). They have a gamer's plan and
don't see any throttling. Things got slow for a day or two when they
started their IP-TV service, but it seems to be back to normal now.

  I use CCC and don't see any either. I do  a lot of bit torrent and
http downloads.

Geoff.

--
Geoffrey S. Mendelson 4X1GM/N3OWJ