Accessibility in August Penguin 2015

Omer Zak w1 at zak.co.il
Wed Jul 8 10:21:16 IDT 2015

This message is for anyone who is contemplating participation in the
upcoming August Penguin 2015, but has a disability which causes him to
need special provisions to fully attend the event.

We plan to have, as in previous years, a notetaker who will transcribe
lectures in one track for the deaf and hard of hearing.

If you need a different accessibility provision (such as a listening
device for the hard of hearing, an escort for the blind, etc.), please
contact me ASAP with information about your disability and what
accessibility provision do you need - even if you are not sure you'll
attend the event.

Thanks,
--- Omer Zak
(Accessibility Coordinator for the event)

--
In civilized societies, captions are as important in movies as
soundtracks, professional photography and expert editing.

I may be affiliated in any way.