LPI Certification

Geoffrey Mendelson geoffreymendelson at gmail.com
Wed Jun 10 19:20:27 IDT 2015

You should not be working toward a certificate when you are looking for
work. You should do it when things are good so that you can concentrate on
it.
There are times when "the tide has changed" and no one is interested in
what you do, or not in hiring someone new. Then you have no choice.

Geoff.

Geoffrey Mendelson
4X1GM/N3OWJ
Jerusalem Israel