LibreOffice Shortcuts Bug

Amichai Rotman amichai at iglu.org.il
Tue Jun 16 16:59:00 IDT 2015

Hello all,

Can someone please explain why is it so difficult to fix the bug in Libre
Office that prevents us from using the keyboard shortcuts (like CTRL+C,
CTRL+V) while writing a non-english language?

Say I am writing a Hebrew document in Writer and I want to copy something,
I have to switch to English and then highlight whatever, and only then
CTRL+C will work....

This bug exist since version 3.3.6, and I am using version 4.3.7-rc2 today!

also, I don't remember the bug #, I'll appreciate if someone sends me the
link to the bug report, so I can follow....

Thanks!

Amichai.