Re: קול קורא - מפגש אמנים / קוד פתוח בחיפה

Dov Grobgeld dov.grobgeld at gmail.com
Thu Nov 5 20:50:29 IST 2015

If the meeting is closer to Rehovot (Tel-Aviv?) I might consider
participating as well. I know Inkscape and gimp quite well, as well as svg
intrinsics. It might also be fun to discuss programmatic artistic programs
like https://processing.org/ or a python replacemnt like gizeh, see:
http://zulko.github.io/blog/2014/09/20/vector-animations-with-python/ . On
the other hand, the subset of "artists" whos minds are open to programming,
might be too small. :-)

Regards,
Dov