persistent private browsing ?

Rabin Yasharzadehe rabin at rabin.io
Sun Nov 15 10:26:18 IST 2015

I'm using chrome and launch it with a new DATADIR each time. (see here
<http://blog.rabin.io/linux/start-chrome-temp-profile-with-preinstalled-extension>
)
useful for sites which need flash.

I was having problems downloading the CRX files so now i just point them
directly in the config file
and each new Chrome run will download them.

--
Rabin