persistent private browsing ?

Rabin Yasharzadehe rabin at rabin.io
Tue Nov 17 14:19:39 IST 2015

In my case for each new Chrome session I install `ublock origin` , which
allow you to backup your setting to a file.
but you may find where the plugin save it configuration and re-apply them
after chrome start.

I also now about `proxy switchysharp` which allow you to export it
configurations.

--
Rabin