Does anyone know how to solve "Too many login attempts" with smtp.gmail.com?

geoffrey mendelson geoffreymendelson at gmail.com
Mon Apr 18 19:34:18 IDT 2016

On 4/18/2016 5:54 PM, Boris shtrasman wrote:
> not at all, the next person to hit this issue will check that. :)
With a free account you are limited to the number of emails you can send
a day. I hit it once, I think it was 50, but it may have been 100.

The only thing to do is to turn off outgoing mail for 24 hours.

The permanent solution is to buy a paid account.

Geoff.

--
Geoffrey S. Mendelson 4X1GM/N3OWJ
Jerusalem Israel.