Did anyone able to use hangouts without a google account vs xmpp accounts ?

borissh1983 at gmail.com borissh1983 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 25 12:50:20 IDT 2016

Hi ,

On Monday 25 April 2016 12:41:09 Yehuda Deutsch wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am not sure I understood your description of user B.
> Are you talking about a user having an XMPP account not from google
> interacting with google XMPP accounts, or, a user with a non-gmail google
> account interacting within gmail xmpp network?

first option.

User can be either an XMPP account not from google which can interact with Google XMPP services, or a user with a non Google account that interact thru hangouts to Gmail XMPP network.

* Google XMPP federation to jabber.org is dead for a while, but maybe there is another one less known.