Re: ביצוע תיאום מס באתר המיסים

Rabin Yasharzadehe rabin at rabin.io
Mon Feb 22 13:56:37 IST 2016

Open the `Developer Console` and goto the network tab,
clean the log before pressing the "חשב" button, this should give a better
overview what really is happening.

- also try and change/fake the user-agent string and see if that help in
any why.
- my guess is that there is some JS not hooking.

--
Rabin