IS there anyone here with experience with VyOS/Vyatta?

Amos Shapira amos.shapira at gmail.com
Wed Jul 27 15:03:56 IDT 2016

I'm looking for answers about some corner cases I hit with it.

I generally managed to get it up and running and connecting my AWS VPC's
over IPSec
VPN with BGP-4 routing (fully automated, I'll publish the AMI Packer
receipe and CloudFormation
stack later), but have a few other annoyances.

Specifically I'm now trying to use it for remote-access l2tp/ipsec and also
have an issue with
the office VyOS having trouble generating DNS traffic using the right
source address.

--Amos