iba.org.il programs

Noam Meltzer tsnoam at gmail.com
Mon Jun 6 10:31:34 IDT 2016

what browser / flash plugin are you using?
the default firefox/flash combination contains an antiquated flash plugin
as Adobe stopped developing the flash plugin for linux.
they do however develop the flash plugin for chrome(/chromium) so if you
use that browser, every version of it comes with the latest and greatest
flash plugin.
(obviously all the above refers to linux. :-) )