single threaded web servers

borissh1983 at gmail.com borissh1983 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 28 19:12:47 IDT 2016

On Tuesday 28 June 2016 11:04:49 Erez D wrote:
> i tried searching the web but got no result
>
> what web servers other than node.js are single threaded ?
> anyone has experience with one ?
> is there one in which the cgi is in c++ ?

for the the joy of serving HTML+JS via sprintfs :)

I can suggest taking a look over gSOAP (single threaded by default, can be  either in C or C++ ), Just remember that  you need to know what you are doing and it's default approach is XML based (you will  need to work to enable non xml responses) .

gSOAP is good if you need a small  binary and you are not afraid to get your hands dirty.