Up-to-date hardware recommendation (this time, USB DVB-T dongle)?

Yuval Adam yuval at y3xz.com
Tue May 3 18:39:41 IDT 2016

You can find very cheap ones on eBay for ~$8-10.
The most popular ones are based on the R820T(2) tuner, and perform very
well.
Also suitable for RTL-SDR [1] applications.

There are more expensive dongles in the $25 range but aren't neccesary
unless you care about performance charecteristics.

[1] - http://sdr.osmocom.org/trac/wiki/rtl-sdr