Short consulting gig (programming with BISON/Flex)

Aviram Jenik aviram at jenik.com
Thu Aug 10 22:42:50 IDT 2017

Hi,

We're looking for a consultant that can help us with a short gig to figure
out why
a piece of BISON/Flex code (used to render code into an interpreter)
compiles under Debian 7 but not under Debian 9.

The error is pretty vague so I rather not paste it here as it doesn't
actually helps anyone who hasn't seen the full code.

Any referrals would be appreciated; we're in Ra'anana industrial area.

- Aviram