Any contacts in Dublin LUG?

Omer Zak w1 at zak.co.il
Tue Jul 18 15:42:41 IDT 2017

I am trying to help a friend in Dublin Ireland, who wants to install
Linux in her old laptop.

We found that no Linux installation parties are scheduled there in the
near future. So my friend needs to have contact with someone in the
local LUG, who can help her accomplish this.

Does anyone have suitable contacts there?

Thanks,
--- Omer Zak

--
No actual electrons, animals or children were harmed by writing this
E-mail message.

I may be affiliated in any way.