"antisemitic" Linux Mint [was: Re: Distro recommendation]

Omer Zak w1 at zak.co.il
Mon Nov 20 10:08:40 IST 2017

I searched the English Wikipedia and found in its articles no mention of
the Israel-Palestine controversy as it pertains to Linux Mint.

There is neither mention of it in the Linux Mint article nor as a
separate article.

According to my findings:

    People, who would like to read about the controversy,
    would not find information about it in the English
    Wikipedia.

Form your opinions about the above fact.

--- Omer

--
42 is the answer to everything.  Food is the answer to everything except
obesity.

I may be affiliated in any way.