Open Source Physical Access Control Solutions in Israel?

Amichai Rotman amichai at iglu.org.il
Tue Oct 3 15:55:00 IDT 2017

​Specifically,

I am loking for an Open Source solution with a local re-seller for
controlling entry to the youth club using physical swipe cards (magnetic or
RFID).

Cost is an issue since the club is short on funding...

It would be nice if I can make it a project for the kids to work on

Hope I made myself clearer!

Amichai Rotman ​