ZFS on Linux (Was: Corrupt file system)

Eli Billauer eli at billauer.co.il
Sun Sep 24 13:00:12 IDT 2017

Hello Rabin,

Yes, I'm aware that it's a Solaris thing. Also that it comes with its
own RAID kit and such.

And the fact that it comes from the corporate world could be an advantage.

But the question is if it's something I really would like to have on my
next computer. Given that I like my computer working, and not me working
on my computer. Your experience seems to say "wait a bit with that".

Thanks,
    Eli

Web: http://www.billauer.co.il