ZFS on Linux (Was: Corrupt file system)

Baruch Shpirer baruch at shpirer.com
Mon Sep 25 14:09:36 IDT 2017

ZFS is ok, i had over 100tb on it on supermicro storage servers
You can optimize read/write using zil/l2arc
But didn't find it 100% stable (lost pools twice) thus only used to
archive/cold storage
The usage was pretty intensive (over 40 million files, sub 200k) though
But a lot could have changed since than (2011)...
That's my 2 cents