Hebrew file names in Libreoffice

Shlomo Solomon shlomo.solomon at gmail.com
Sat Aug 18 20:46:59 IDT 2018

Thanks for your input, but as I already wrote, deleting and
re-generating the following files solved the problem:
~/.config/plasma-locale-settings.sh
~/.config/plasma-localerc
So it was certainly a "locale" problem.

BTW - from my experience, kde-link file permissions are rwxr--r-- and
that's the case with mine too :-)

Shlomo Solomon
http://the-solomons.net
Claws Mail 3.16.0 - Kubuntu 18.04