Job offer DevOps at Oath (Yahoo Gemini)

Evgeniy Ginzburg nad.oby at gmail.com
Sun Aug 26 19:37:18 IDT 2018

Hello all.
My team is looking for a Production Engineer aka DevOps to join the Yahoo
Gemini team.

Essential: a good grasp of Linux, web servers, scripting, monitoring, CI/CD.
Big plus experience with HA/HL, Multiserver, agile head, can read Java or
CPP.

Full job offer link
<https://oath.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/careers/job/IL---Tel-Aviv-Menachem-Begin-Road/Production-Engineer-II_JR0001451>

Ramat Gan near the Central rail station.
The job is interesting, workmates are superb, and a lot of perks
are included (if it interesting).

I'm working here for about 1.5 years and "All is fine".

Ask questions if any arises.

P.S. If you'll refer me (completely voluntary act) I'll receive some tips
for beer.

--
So long, and thanks for all the fish.