Fwd: ANNOUNCE: FriBidi 1.0.0

Dov Grobgeld dov.grobgeld at gmail.com
Fri Feb 23 09:46:13 IST 2018

It's been a long time since in 1999 I announced the initial version of
fribidi to this list. Now, almost twenty years later, I'm proud to present
that FriBidi version 1.0.0 has been released! With this version I have
returned to be the maintainer.

(Actually since the announcement below, version 1.0.1 has been released as
well.)

The new home page of fribidi is at http://github.com/fribidi/fribidi .

Cheers!
Dov