kubuntu minimum install

Shlomo Solomon shlomo.solomon at gmail.com
Wed Jul 18 10:08:29 IDT 2018

OK - I found the debsums command and discovered about 150!!! broken
packages.

I piped the results from debsums into apt-get install --reinstall and
fixed this.

Of course, now I'll have to manually un-install Kmail, Kaddressbook,
etc which I didn't want in the first place.

Can anyone suggest why there were so many broken packages?

--
Shlomo Solomon
http://the-solomons.net