Linux System calls sheet

Constantine Shulyupin const at makelinux.co.il
Sat Jul 28 17:14:52 IDT 2018

For better compression of Linux systems calls I've made wiki sheet of them:

https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/The_Linux_Kernel/Syscalls

Motivation: There is about 400 systems calls. Man pages describe
groups of system calls and have alphabetical list of them. It is good
enough for reference but is not enough for exploration and learning.
Also there is not enough correlation between header files and
semantics of syscalls.

To make more order in the issue I've created this page. I used grep,
ctags, regex and scripting to extract raw list of syscalls from the
kernel. Then I arranged them accordingly header files.
Finally I categorized syscalls to fit the sheet in wiki.

The categorization is not ideal. Also there still is some
inconsistency. You are welcome to review, fix and update.

Thank you
--
Constantine Shulyupin
http://www.MakeLinux.co.il/