Moving away from cron jobs to some workflow manager

Ari Becker wickedpheonix at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 16:09:35 IDT 2018

Hi Rabin,

Did you consider using Jenkins? It may be a little heavyweight, but it
should be relatively easy to set up and configure. You can use the same
scripts you're using today, the ability to state which jobs run on which
nodes, set up dependencies between them, set timeouts, set cron triggers to
start the initial job... seems to answer your requirements.

-Ari