[RBS] What People are Saying about Zevi's Car Wash

Aryeh Sonnenberg aryehsonnenberg at gmail.com
Wed Apr 1 12:36:57 IDT 2009

The following comments are from a woman who got her car cleaned for Pesach
at Zevi's in RBS A. I heard very similar comments from another person, too!

Today I got my car washed and cleaned by Zevi on Nachal Refaim. He and his
friend did a great job, and I think it is truly chametz free.  Last yr. I
went to some kids who charged less, but didn't do such a great job.  These
guys were far better (lots older too) and withing walking distance for me
(although he did offer to drive me home while the car was being cleaned).

Last yr. I sat in thekids' living room for an hr. (I did bring something to
do, but even so....).  This yr. I was home in 5 min. and could continue
things at home.

They did such a good job I got them a cold bottle of tea and gave them a tip
too.  (They didn't ask for a tip, of course.)  It was well worth it - and an
investment in shalom bayit!!

Call 999-6170 or 052-765-9799. Discounts for Jo's Club members :)