[RBS] Can you name our store? Free gift to the one who can

Princess P bsheva at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 1 10:28:52 IDT 2009

Hi list land,

We need a name for our pearl store, and we need your creative minds to help us out!  Please send us your ideas* and if we choose the name that you send us, then you can have a free gift.  We will even be giving everyone out there that actually sends us an idea for a name a 10% discount* on anything we have in stock.

Shlomo & Batsheva Singer

*We reserve the right to end this competition at any time, so be quick to send in those ideas!
**Discount will be available until Rosh Chodesh Sivan