[RBS] The Sewing Center - Update on final time for accepting new work

bysirk bysirk at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 1 15:38:17 IDT 2009

To all of our clients,

Due to our overwhelming work load we regret that we will not be able to accept any new work after today, Wednesday (unlike our previous notice). From Thursday until Tuesday, the shop will be open only for picking up completed work during the regular hours:

Thursday: 4 - 8 pm
Sunday:   4 - 8 pm
Monday:  10am - 2pm   4 - 8 pm
Tuesday: 10am - 2pm

We apologize for any inconvenience that this change may have caused.

After Yomtov the shop will open (B"H) on the Sunday after Pesach, April 19.

We greatly appreciate your patronage and would like to continue to give you the best service possible. If you have any questions please call us at 992-5665 or 052 768-8663.

Thank you and a chag kasher vesomayach.

*** Note:  Am posting for my daughter. Please do not respond to this e-mail. Please call the above numbers with any questions. Thanks.