[RBS] pasteurized eggs for pesach

Ophir Chernin chernino at netvision.net.il
Thu Apr 2 12:08:32 IDT 2009

I'm reposting this just in case there's anyone else who'd like to get in a
last minute order of egg whites or yolks (no whole eggs - sorry).  There are
several people who still want to order, however we need full cases and
they're waiting for a few more people to come forward so that their orders
can be included.  Eggs will arrive some time on Monday.  If you're
interested, please either reply to this e-mail including your name and
telephone number, or call me at 999-3122.
Kol tuv and Shabbat shalom.
Tami