[RBS] warning about fake face book request

Andrea and David Kornfeld hamaivin at 013.net
Thu Apr 2 10:50:31 IDT 2009

Yesterday I was sent a note in my real e-mail box that Barak Obama said that we are related and I should follow the link to facebook through the address posted to see how etc. I decided it sounded hokey so I went straight to facebook instead and there was no posting to match this we're related link. I am certain that some guys only wanted to get me to go to their sight through the link they sent me and who knows what I might have seen or what they might have been able to send to my computer in the way of a virus.

Andrea Kornfeld