[RBS] Mini mall - sunday night! Treat yourself!

Ruth Wellins ruthwellins at gmail.com
Thu Apr 2 12:51:50 IDT 2009

Take a break from cleaning and come buy yourself something new for chag!

I'll be selling my beautiful shabbat/yom tov skirts from chu'l - all
under 100 sheks. Don't miss it!

Deenie's hats- Mitpachot, Banadans, pre tied bandanas, headbands and
hats! New stock in!

DevBand- Beautiful hand made feather and sequins headbands!

Shayna Enkin selling Michal Wigs- 100% natural human hair, all colors- short
and long straight hair! If you would like something specific it can be ordered
and delivered within 24 hours!

Wonder Wear Boutique- Brand name Bras, underwear, GAP tshirts, girtles,
leggings, exercise gear... and you can buy your husnand or son GAP or Nautica t
shirts and/ or underwear! 10% off special!

This sunday April 5th from 7:30-10 PM.
Rechov Gad 11 entrance Gimel apt. 12.

For more information email: hmargolese at gmail.com