[RBS] ONE THOUSAND!! - Kimche Depischa

David Morris - Lema'an Achai david at lemaanachai.org
Thu Apr 2 22:47:28 IDT 2009

Did you know that over ONE THOUSAND of your neighbors lack the basics
for this Pesach?

Lema'an Achai has committed to helping ALL these people with food
stamps, and food packages, so they will have (at least) the bare
necessities for the Seder Night and through Pesach...

But we can only do this with YOUR support - as we rely 100% on
private donations.

I know times are rough, and helping our neighbors - for whom times
are, tragically, even rougher - is more difficult than ever...

Please dig deep,  to donate as much as you *possibly* can to the
Lema'an Achai "Kimche Depischa"

Please make that extra effort, sacrifice, mesirat nefesh... this year
more than ever!

HOW TO DONATE

Outside Dil Vezol Makolet, Nachal Dolev - Be"H, we will have a stand
Friday and Erev Chag:

* bring your kimche depischa donations!
* empty your tzedaka boxes!
* get "Kosher Lepesach" and "Chametz" stickers for the kitchen!

Secure Internet: www.SmartChesed.org
24/6 By Phone: 999.99.33

Central Drop-Off Locations:
The Lema'an Achai Center, 40/7 Nahal Lachish, RBS A
Arthur's RBS Pharmacy, Dolev 82, RBS A

Also via your Shul Gabbai and Local LA Representatives!

Tizku Lemitzvot & Chag Kasher Vesameach for ALL our Neighbors!
David & Avrohom

David Morris, Chairman
Rav Avrohom Leventhal, Executive Director

Lema'an Achai - It's All About Caring

www.SmartChesed.org
david at lemaanachai.org

Direct Tel: 02 9997107