[RBS] Camp Girls R’ Us is hiring counselors!!

Leora Adam gmail adamleora at gmail.com
Sun Apr 5 22:55:05 IDT 2009

Camp Girls R’ Us, the #1 girls camp in RBS is hiring staff for summer 2009!!

Girls R’ Us is a Beis Yaakov style American Day camp with a creative twist.

>From August 5 – 26, the girls go on trips, swimming, arts n’crafts, sports,
drama, dance, overnights and so much more. We have special theme days for
girls to express their talents and creativity!

Our ‘ shita’ is to build girls up through fun, creativity and inspiration.

We are looking for warm, loving and energetic counselors ( going into grade
11 & up) for bunks going into grade 1 – 9.

We are also hiring Head Counselors (after high school) , Specialty Staff
(music and arts n’ crafts/baking) and Junior Counselors (going into grade
10).

Join the camp where the staff is truly a team, pays very well and have a
great time while you’re at it!

For more info and to set up an interview  , please contact Leora Adam
0773535030 or 0524420585 or Racheli Haller  0524210969