[RBS] Need a lift to Petach Tikva/Rosh Hayin on April 17th

ashenrus1 neshoma at bezeqint.net
Tue Apr 7 09:19:24 IDT 2009

Dear RBS,

If anyone is going to Petach Tikva or near Rosh Hayin right after the last day of Pesach -Thursday April 16th and has room for me and can give me a lift there, I would greatly appreciate it.  I need to get a computer part fixed and its heavy to carry.  If you can help me, please either email me at neshoma at bezeqint.net or call me at my cell at 0546-202-781.

Thanks

Good Pesach

Reuven Ashenberg