[RBS] new bike repair and sale business in the Ramah

Avi and Ditza aviditz at netvision.net.il
Tue Apr 7 21:06:29 IDT 2009

Ariel Fishman opened Bike Shemesh
www.bikeshemesh.com
02-992-5630; 0527-1234-29

We used him to repair three bikes and do a Spring "tune-up" on a 4th more
sophisticated one. He did a great job, and best of all for 15 shekels extra-
he came to my house to do everything!

I also bought a new bike from him for much cheaper than I could have
purchased in a store, and am pleased with the quality.

He was concerned with the quality of his work and my satisfaction and
offered to redo anything if I was dissatisfied.

If you are seeking repairs, or buyuing new- this new gem of a service should
be looked at.

Avi and Ditza Silverman
999-1175