[RBS] Arthur's Pharmacy - Pesach Specials!

Yaelle Moesch jacquidiane at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 7 19:31:41 IDT 2009

Ramat Bet Shemesh Pharmacy - Arthurs Natural Pharmacy is ready for pesach!

Kosher LePesach Lipstick has arrived - only 25 NIS!

We carry kosher lepesach childrens multivitamins, vitamin C for kids and adults,

Great deals on toothbrushes, toothpaste and dental floss, hand creams, foot creams, AHAVA products 30-40% discount - all kosher lepesach!

Exclusive Handmade Al Netilat Yadaim Towels by Evelyn Jacobs, only 60 NIS.Makes a great gift for yourself or a nice way to thank your hosts!

We look forward to seeing you at the pharmacy :)

Stop by during our prepesach hours :Wednesday morning from 8am-1pm; and during chol hamoed from 9-1 every day!

Arthur Jacobs and the Ramat Bet Shemesh Pharmacy Staff