[RBS] KLP caterer recommendations, please

Adina and Charles Rosenstein cr1818 at netvision.net.il
Mon Apr 13 19:13:28 IDT 2009

I am looking for recommendations for KLP caterers, while the taste of the food is fresh in everyone's minds. the info will be stored away for a relative who will, g-d willing, need it next year. So, if you were very disappointed with a caterer, be it in Beit Shemesh, RBS or Jerusalem, I would like to hear about it.
On the other hand, if you were doubting whether the food was really KLP, then we want to hear about that also.
TIA and moadim lsimcha for what is left.
Adina.