[RBS] unsolicited recommendation for afikomen gift by local author/artist!

Pinhasik's saddav at zahav.net.il
Mon Apr 13 20:21:56 IDT 2009

If your kids like books (in Hebrew) in comics format, they will love
"Malkodet BaChalal" (Space Trap) by local author and artist Chaim Waldman.
The 3-D artwork was created using several high-tech tools and is really
pleasant to look at. However, I was most impressed with the high quality of
the content. The book has a plethora of scientific facts and knowledge,
presented using an exciting plot, and filled with Yiras Shamayim.
I think you can find it in the stores, but you can get a very nice discount
if you purchase it directly from the author (I paid 50 nis). You can reach
Chaim at 999-9548 and he conveniently lives on Nachal Lachish.

Chag Sameach,
Dovid Pinhasik