[RBS] found keys

Ophir Chernin chernino at netvision.net.il
Thu Apr 16 09:15:17 IDT 2009

I'm reposting this as I received no response the first time that I posted.
Guests of ours found keys at the bus stop on Nachal Refaim across from the
Harel school on the Friday BEFORE Shabbat Hagadol.  There is a key chain
with the letter "A".  if these keys are yours or you know to whom they
belong, please either respond to this e-mail or call us at 999-3122 with
simanim.  We'd love to return your keys!
Kol tuv.
Tami