[RBS] OVEREATERS ANONYMOUS

Twelve Steps twelvesteps613 at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 17 09:17:54 IDT 2009

Are you reeling from the damages you've done by compulsive overeating during the chag?

We've been there, done that, and can promise that through the program of Overeaters Anonymous, we've come to truly experience what it's like to go from 'avdut' (slavery to the food) to 'cheirut' (a spiritual 'deliverance' from the compulsion.)

Don't deny yourself this free gift!

Weekly meetings in English in RBS A, every Sunday at 8:30 - 9:45 PM at the Matnas on Nachal Dolev.

The only requirement for membership is a desire to stop eating compulsively.