[RBS] LOST - Camera in Neot Kedumim

szliberman szliberman at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 18 22:25:00 IDT 2009

We lost a black digital camera in Neot Kedumim over Chol Ha Moed. We believe that we lost it near the entrance.

We would really like to believe that it was lost, and not stolen, and would desperately like to get it back. Besides the hardship of replacing the camera, it has some irreplaceable family photos on the memory card.

If you have information on the camera, or if you found it, please contact us right away. Please also let us know if you can think of a good way to try to locate it (ie where would be good to post a notice). We have already tried contacting Neot Kedumim but they do not seem to have it.

Thank you,

Elisheva Liberman
szliberman at yahoo.com
052-597-8500