[RBS] people who volunteered to give rides to tipulim

Rivka radonski at bezeqint.net
Sun Apr 19 17:02:01 IDT 2009

shalom
unfortunately all my emails have disappeared from my inbox so i cannot write
to any of you individually. however the clients that were struggling to
bring their chidlren into therapy also felt that they could not take
advantage of your services, for various reasons. if you want to remain on my
list for the future, please write to me again so i can store your details.
otherwise thanks again for your good will
tizku lemitzvos
RIvka