[RBS] Free couches for the taking - GONE

Avraham (Aram) Nadell anadell at nadell.org
Mon Apr 20 06:32:49 IDT 2009

The couches are taken!

Regards,
Avraham (Aram) Nadell

-----Original Message-----
From: Avraham (Aram) Nadell [mailto:anadell at nadell.org]
Sent: Saturday, April 18, 2009 11:48 PM
To: 'rbs at cs.huji.ac.il'; 'rbs at yahoogroups.com';
'lachish_neshei at yahoogroups.com'
Subject: Free couches for the taking

We have two synthetic leather couches (a 3 and a 2 seater) in fair
condition (the 2 seater is in better condition than the 3 seater) that
are available for the taking. We also have denim slipcovers to go with
them, as the original covers are ripping. Preference is for someone who
will take both of them.

First come, first serve.

We are located at 6 Lachish.

Please email or call if you are interested.

Regards,

Avraham Nadell

(h) 02-992-4468

  _____