[RBS] Computers for sale (would be good for a school or charity)

Howard Fabian howardfabian at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 21 11:02:02 IDT 2009

I have 9 computers that I want to sell as a job lot. I need to clear my basement. (2 of the 9 are very old and are free). They were originally intened for a school but were never taken.

This lot includes 6 CRT screen and 6 keyboards. There may be a mouse or two in the box.

I am not a computer expert so please do not ask me too many questions.

All have OEM Microsoft Windows XP loaded on them with original security stickers and codes.

They vary in quality.

256-448 RAM  40GB-76 GB

I am asking 1400 NIS  or best offer for everything. Just make an offer.

Tel Howard 052 598 8077