[RBS] desperately seeking babysitter: Micha/Uriya area

Leeba (Bell) Rosenthal hazlucha at bezeqint.net
Tue Apr 21 14:18:12 IDT 2009

My babysitter and I miscommunicated and I started working today.  I need a
baby sitter to watch my  10  week old starting Sunday IYH for as many days a
week as possible (mornings until approx 1:30) .  I am looking in the
Uriya/Micha area as I am working in Tsophia and want to be able to run out
to feed the baby when I can.  Please call with references, preferably
someone you know personally or have used for babysitting.

Thank you,
Shoshana Aaronson

077 50 40 125  or
 054 328 4355