[RBS] Furnished summer homes, campus and office space available for rent in Ramat Shilo

Ephrayim Naiman ejnaiman at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 21:43:13 IDT 2009

Dear All,

Yeshivat Lev HaTorah has partially furnished homes w/AC in the bedrooms
available for short-term or long-term rent this coming summer.

Our main campus is also available for rent - perfect for camps (sleepover
camps as well when combined with the homes above).

Finally, we also have a few offices for rent.

Availability is from mid-June to mid-August.

If you know of anyone interested - please have them contact me.

-Ephrayim Naiman
ejnaiman at gmail.com
054-765-6300