[RBS] list of places where can we still make bracha on fruit trees

Z Breier zbreier at bezeqint.net
Tue Apr 21 23:17:04 IDT 2009

Yesterday, I posted:
looking for location with at least 2 fruit trees (over 3 yrs old) that have
flowered but have not sprouted fruit yet to make bracha on - if anyone has
or knows of existing such trees pls reply to zbreier at bezeqint.net.
thanks.
Today, I  got quite a few responses to my question so I compiled a list
which I hope others can benefit from as well.
Unfortunately, I was not able to go today [and will try as hard as I can to
go before the end of the month...] so I cannot give any personal feedback.
תזכו למצוות
Chana Breier

      Name
     Address
     Do we need to call
     Kind of tree

      Rosenfelder
     Nachal Shimshon 16/6
     No need to call
      garden outside
      one tree in far corner of yard and one in general shared area above
parking lot
     2 pomegranate

      Bisk
     Nachal Dolev 48/1
     992-0280

      Rabbi S.L. Mund
     Hillel 14/1 – RBS B
     991 8139 – call first to check if home

      Harris
     Nachal Maor 23/1
      [behind Ohr Shalom shul]
     9996497

     Peach (end); cherry (beg.)

      Stern
     shvil hagichon 11/1
      [down stairs bet. building 9 and 11
     9916675

     Pomegranate; orange

      Bickel

     Nachal HaBesor 15/2
     9997381
      can see from outside – [right hand side as you enter building]
      but can call first to check if home since may be easier to see from
inside
     Pomegranate; lime; avocado

      Bracha Abraham
     Kishon 28/4
      [cottages behind -- let yourself in garden via green gate – go down
stairs]
     No need to call first

     Nachal Revivim around #23?
      (outside – there’s sign)