[RBS] Thank You to Our Mayor and Deputy Mayor

Catriel Lev clev at actcom.com
Thu Apr 23 15:04:23 IDT 2009

I would like to be among the first to thank our Mayor Moshe Abutbul and the Deputy Mayor Meir Balayish (who supervises the Shefa department of our municipality) for, despite the great shortage of Israeli flags this year, managing to scrape together some Israeli flags to hang on Nachal Dolev Street for Yom Haatzmaut in order to help promote the spiritual atmosphere of thanking Hashem for the tremendous miracle performed for our people with the creation of an independent Jewish state.

May they be worthy, along with all the rest of us, to thank Hashem for this great miracle in the celebration of Yom Haatzmaut for many years to come.

כתריאל לב
רמת בית שמש
טלפון: 02-9914332
טל' נייד: 050-205-7867